18℃，5℃，0℃，-10℃，-15℃，-21℃，-25℃ Phase Change Material Cold Storage Agent
A phase change material (PCM) is a substance which releases/absorbs sufficient energy at phase transition to provide useful heat/cooling. Generally the transition will be from one of the first two fundamental states of matter – solid and liquid – to the other.
We offers the phase change cold storage agent from 18℃ to -25℃. The detailed specification is in the table below:
|Phase Change Temperature(℃)||18||5||0||-10||-15||-21||-25|
|Latent Heat of Phase Change (KJ/KG)||220||245||330||269||305||223||246|
|Phase Change Expansion Rate (%)||5||5||10||8.8||8.5||7.5||5|
|Pretreatment Temperature (℃)||15-25||6-8||-18||-18||-25||-30||-35|
- Environmentally friendly
- Large latent heat value
- Low undercooling
- Small volume expansion rate
- Stable phase transition temperature
- It is used for refrigerated transportation of biological products, drugs, plasma, vaccine, fresh and frozen food;
- For patients with high fever, physical cooling, anti-inflammatory pain relief, cold compress beauty, fall, strain, hemostasis and other auxiliary treatment;
- It can be used in refrigerators to store cold, save electricity and keep food fresh.